Become More of Your Real, True Self by Telling a Different Story

We all have stories we tell ourselves based on our past experiences, our beliefs, and our values. And these stories drive the reality of our lives. They define our past, influence our present, and determine our future. When we change our stories, we have the opportunity to change our lives. Which means we can choose a more empowered way of operating in the world, and in so doing, actually create and manifest a more fulfilling and satisfying life for ourselves. It requires awareness, mindfulness, and perseverance but it’s entirely possible and the rewards can be life-changing. Ready? Let’s go! Check out my latest article where I dive deeper in this topic & share your thoughts.

1 Like

One day at a time and turning the page each day can get better and better - reporting live from Costa Rica at Tabacon thermal spa we should start a book club you would love this one - Language and Myth which I believe kind of relates to this post

1 Like

wow Sean - I’m envious; enjoy yourself down there! And I’ll have to check this book out. Hope you resonated with this latest article – seems so. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes I loved it ! Thanks

1 Like